What are the Akashic Records?
We are still in our infancy when it comes to understanding what our bodies are truly capable of. Although much wisdom from the ancient ages has been lost, we are using our modern minds to explore concepts that were widely accepted in the past.
If I were to tell you that there is a database of information, including everything that has ever happened since the dawn of humanity, what comes to your mind?
This database contains all information about every soul’s thought, ideas, and actions. It includes everything from the past, present, and future is written in a dimension called Akasha.
The Akashic Records are a compilation of all the events that have ever happened in the history of the world. It’s also a place where your higher self or soul records are kept, and it’s only accessible to those who are ready to go there, like yourself.
According to many, the dimension in which we live is not the only one. There are parallel dimensions that coexist together. Akasha is a dimension that can help us to access the records within this dimension as well as that of the other dimensions.
On a quantum level, we know that there is a field of possibility where anything can exist. Based on our observation, we collapse a probability into a reality. That field, like the Akashic field is non-local and connects us with each other and the vastness of the universe.
Imagine that your bucket is your body and before you enter this world, your bucket scoops up water from the vast ocean of consciousness. Of course in the ocean there is more than just water, there are sea life, shells, rocks, plants etc. so in your bucket you take some of those as well.
Those contents are what you bring into this life to resolve, balance and fulfill your unique purpose with. You forget that before you were born, you had unlimited access to all that is and that although in this life you are a bucket filled with amazing treasures, your real nature is the endless ocean of consciousness. When you tap into the Akashic records, you are connecting with the ocean of wisdom that is who you truly are.
What Can I Ask the Akashic Records?
Now when you understand the basic interpretation of the Akashic Records, you may wonder if it is possible to have access to those records. And the answer is yes.
You can ask any question of the Akashic Records. These questions can refer to previous lives or present time and future.
Here is an example of what you can ask the akashic records:
- I want to know more about my past lives.
- I want to gain clarity about my current situation.
- Can I get guidance to assist the spiritual development of my soul?
- Why was I born into this family?
- What am I supposed to do in this life?
- What is the lesson I need to learn in this situation?
Try to avoid yes or no questions. Remember that your higher self and the records have access to all information so nothing is ever as simple as a yes or no.
You may find that you access the records through Guides. They could be your guides, or guides specifically meant to assist you with the records. Their mission is to translate the info into a language we can understand.
What Can the Akashic Records Show Us?
Everything! It is possible to get answers related to our life purpose, health, love life, previous life(s), career, business, etc. Plus, it can reveal the whole journey of one soul and show the potential outcomes.
The Akashic Records are a form of “collective wisdom” that provide insight into our questions, dilemmas, and desires. The Akashic Records are an invaluable source for those who want to know themselves better or want to find out what’s going on around them. They can help you find your true purpose and understand why things happen as they do.
It is said that they can show us how to carry out our life mission and give us answers to some of life’s most profound questions. The answers you may get sometimes can seem uncanny. It is up to you how you will perceive them.
It is simple to ask the Akashic Records a question. Simply ask a question and the answer will appear as your inner voice/thought. The Akashic Records is a mystical library of every thought, word, and action in the Universe. The records are said to reveal our past lives and the thoughts and intentions of those around us.
We can use the Akashic Records for many purposes – to heal, understand oneself better, find out the truth about someone or something, or even find out one’s purpose on Earth.
The Benefits of Reading the Akashic Records
Akashic Records represent the collective of information of all that is. Just as you need to step back from a painting to truly appreciate the complexity and beauty of it, having a bigger picture understanding of your life and how it aligns with the goals of the universe can be very powerful.
- That bigger picture may include past memories that you do not remember or genetic memories from ancestors past. Understanding the past and how it is impacting you in this life can give you clarity on why you do some things you do while giving yourself the freedom to change if needed.
- Having a bigger picture understanding may also give you insight into why others are behaving the way they do and why a situation is playing out in the way it is. Understanding the external forces around you can give you clarity and guidance with regard to how to move forward.
- This understanding can help you allow life to flow through you as you see that what the universe wants for you is truly amazing and that you just need to enjoy the ride to let the miracles unfold.
Opening the Akashic Records can serve as a tool for self-examination. The journey itself can help you discover more about your belief systems and limitations. Sometimes we are the ones standing in the way of our evolution. You can uncover all your fears and blocks regarding love, healing, money, relationships, friendships, and more.
In addition, the Akashic Records can help you discover your life purpose and what lessons you need to learn in this lifetime. If you have trouble recognizing your talents, abilities, and gifts, journey through the Akashic Records to gain deeper self-awareness of the unique qualities you are here to share with the world.
Creating Space for Self-Change
When you feel called to explore the Akashic Records, it can be a sign that you are ready for change. You may feel stuck or unsatisfied, or you have questions to which you cannot find answers to. Either way, you are ready to create the space to release the beliefs and habits that don’t serve you anymore and open up to new possibilities.
The Akashic Records can also help you see how to create a an environment that is more conducive to fulfilling your life purpose and resolve obstacle that may be in the way. By asking the records how to resolve problems, you can receive wisdom that you can use to move forward.
Your records are like a blueprint of your soul. The more lives you lived, the older your soul is, and the experience and wisdom you have gained. Some of this wisdom we carry with us into this life, while other aspects of it, we may have forgotten or need to learn. The Akashic records can help you to connect with that information.
It is also an excellent opportunity to learn more about your family ancestry and karmic relationships. For example, if you know your twin flame, your soulmate, or your karmic partner in this life, you may want to see how you connected in past lives. That will help you to understand why you interact in the way you do in the present moment.
Also, you can explore what karmic lessons you learned in your past lives. Often, if unresolved, these lessons follow you into your present life. By finding your karmic lessons, you can also learn how to overcome the challenges they’ve created for you in this lifetime.
More Benefits of Reading the Akashic Records
- You will connect with your Masters, Teachers and Loved Ones
- You will be able to heal old patterns
- Understand why you have certain issues
- Learn why you attract a specific type of person
- Create more balance in your life with a deeper understanding
- Trust yourself and the universe more deeply
- Over time, align with universal energy more easily
- Uncover ideas, thoughts, fears, beliefs and stored energy within all aspects of your bodymind.
- You will strengthen your faith in yourself and your divinity
- You will learn to recognize your energy, vibration and how to manage it
The Akashic records can be used to help you align with your highest potential.
How Can I Read the Akashic Records?
There is a lot of information and course work specific to working in the Akashic field. You can also access your Guides and the records through your own exploration.
Steps to Access the Akashic Records
- Be open to the information coming to you about the records. See what resonates.
- Find a quiet place where you will not be disturbed.
- Make yourself comfortable
- Set the intention to open the Akashic Records
- Pay attention to your feelings and thoughts
- Be open to the inner voices or images which may appear
- Ask the question(s) that you have
- Be patient and try not to overanalyze. Sometimes a message will come and not make sense until later
- Rephrase your question if needed and give yourself time for things to come through
- Try to clarify the outcome (the thought/images that may occur)
- When you are finished, set the intention that your connection is closed and send some gratitude
How to Read the Akashic Records
Finding the answers to all our concerns/questions/challenges may seem like an impossible dream. But we can tap into the wisdom of universal consciousness.
The expression “Akashic Records,” when translated from Sanskrit (the sacred language of Hinduism), signifies sky/space and with this work you can explore the vastness of intelligence that is available to you.
What Information Do the Akashic Records Hold?
Do you want to know a little bit more about your soul journey/mission? Learn about your past lives? Understand yourself on a completely different level, or get answers of any type?
The Akashic Records are the records of your soul from all your past lives, a spiritual history book that you can use to navigate your current life. The Akashic Records hold the information about you that is necessary for you to grow. They include all the experiences you have had in this and other lifetimes, your plans, what karma you are living out and have created for yourself and others, the direction on your soul’s journey, and much more.
You can open your Akashic Records through meditation, visualization, and prayer (or all combined) at any time. But, of course, you will need some practice. Try to stay open-minded, and ready to receive the answers. Remember that at times the answers may not make sense to you. That is okay, make a note of them and move forward with the intention that the message will become clear.
Get Ready to Open Your Akashic Records
1. Practice meditation daily
Mediation has many benefits. If you are an overthinker who tends to analyze everything, meditation can help you calm your mind. It can help you select only beneficial thoughts. Also, it will expand your vibration into a higher frequency.
2. Be aware of your belief-systems
Our belief systems are created through our experiences. When we listen to words or experience something (especially where there is a strong emotion involved), we store it and use it as a program as we move forward. By identifying as our beliefs, we continue to create a life that validates those beliefs, even if they limit ourselves and our lives. When things are not going the way you would like them to, see if there is a belief pattern connected that you can explore and unravel.
3. Practice visualization
It is a beneficial technique that has multiple purposes. In addition to helping you manifest what you want, it can lift your spirit in a few minutes. Close your eyes and imagine how you are overcoming your challenges, fulfilling your wishes (anything you want to change in your life). Focus on the details. Pay attention to the body signals and the way you feel at that moment.
Opening Your Akashic Records
Opening your akashic records is a spiritual practice where you meditate and simply focus on your akashic records. It is a way of seeking wisdom and enlightenment. You gain these by connecting to your past lives, as well as the energy of the universe.
It is essential to understand that while accessing this information can be simple, and it does take some time and practice to get used to the layout of the Akashic Records. For many, the easiest way to start exploring these records is with a guided meditation which will help you get in touch with your higher self and unlock your spiritual gifts.
If you feel overwhelmed by a life situation or would like guidance on what steps to take next in life, then it is likely you have an opening in one of your akashic records.
There are three main steps to accessing your akashic records, but you do need to set the space to open your Akashic Records.
- The first step is to identify a specific question that you want answered
- The second step is to meditate on that question
- And the third step is to ask the akashic keeper for your answer.
Steps to Open Your Akashic Records
- Find an appropriate prayer that you resonate with.
- Look for a quiet place where you feel comfortable and free.
- Focus on the questions you want to ask. You can write them down on a piece of paper.
- Say the prayer out loud (you can do it several times) and ask for guidance.
- Choose the body position that suits you.
- Close your eyes and focus on breathing until your body is completely relaxed. You can combine different breathing techniques.
- Try to clear your mind and focus on the first question you want to ask. You can repeat the question several times.
- Keep meditating. (Some meditations are adapted for this purpose)
- Request access to your records. Repeat several times and continue to meditate and breathe deeply.
- Relax and wait for the information you will receive through your consciousness (images you may see or thought you hear inside your head)
- When you feel ready, finish the meditation and write down everything you have experienced.
- Repeat the process as many times as you need. The outcome will be different each time.
You hold the ability to connect with your Akashic Records. Give it some time for the answers to come through as you practice. The Akashic Records are a compendium of all human experience and thought since time began. They contain not just every thought, deed, and word from your current lifetime but also all your lifetimes previous. These records can only be accessed by you or another spiritual seeker who has evolved to an appropriate level of consciousness – one who is ready to access these higher vibrational frequencies.
How To Read The Akashic Records And Heal Past Lives
Do you believe in reincarnation? Have you ever been in a situation where you can’t explain to yourself some mysterious obsession you have, unfounded fear, or connection to a particular person? Did something happen to you that doesn’t make sense at all, or you couldn’t make sense of it? Do you feel like you have some karmic energy you have carried forward into this life? Sometimes it may feel like you need to pay a debt you have not created in this life?
Let’s go back to our bucket/ocean metaphor. You have lived your amazing life and are ready to leave the earth and return to the ocean. Some of the things in your bucket you were able to heal and find balance with or express, however it is likely there were some parts in your bucket that were not resolved. When you return to source, those unresolved items go back into the ocean of consciousness and another bucket may pick them up for their lifetime to resolve. It is helpful here to note that the treasure you pick up has a history but it is not personal to your bodymind. You, as the person you are now did not experience being Cleopatra or a witch burned at the stake for example, but you may be holding energy that had that experience. By not identifying as the person from the past, you are more likely to be able to see it more clearly and resolve it more easily.
How to Know if You Are Affected By a Past Life
There are many ways to identify if you are affected by a past life. For example, you might have strange dreams or feelings that are not in line with your present life situation. Another way is by observing what kind of things you hear on the radio or TV or read in books; it may be that these things trigger memories from past lives.
If you have fears, for example, that are unexplainable because you have not ever experienced them, these could be caused by past life memories. On the other hand, you could be obsessed with things, people, places, or topics related to your past life.
You could be so obsessed with these things that you watch every movie, TV show, or book on the subject. Every time you have ‘contact’ with that topic, it would provoke a particular emotion, apart from fear. But you may not be able to explain the obsession.
Gain Insight Through the Akashic Records
When you decide to open your Akashic Records, be prepared to gain insight into your past lives. Getting clarity about your past lives can help you resolve your desire to research the topic. Our minds may bring up these things for resolution, and it is up to us to find out the answers through using the Akashic Records.
Go to the Akashic Records with an open mind. Often, you may uncover specific details about a past life. Ask your question to the Akashic Records. When you access the Akashic Records, you may see an image or short movie play out in your mind. After you close the records and finish the meditation, things will often make more sense.
A question you may have is, how is this different from meditating in general? When you meditate to ask for clarity, it is as though you are in a big field. You can go in any direction and there is no clear path. Because the concept of the Akashic records has been visited throughout the past by so many people, it is as though there is a path that already created for you. So it is that simple. By opening your records, you can discover a lot about your unexplainable thoughts, fears, connections with certain people, etc.
Reasons to Open the Akashic Records to Heal Past Lives
- It will allow you to let go of everything that doesn’t serve you anymore.
- If you experienced repetitive patterns in your life, it means your soul is here to learn that lesson.
- For example, if you are attracting partners with the same flaws and it is always stressful and painful. It feels like you are attracting the same spirit but in a different shape.
- When you open your records, you will be able to discover the reason behind it. Also, you will allow yourself to it let it go so you can heal and see the big picture.
- Every time our soul learns a lesson, it grows, becomes wiser, and more enlightened.
Prayers and Meditations to Access Your Akashic Records
Here are some ideas for how you can connect with your Akashic records.
It is not enough to say words out loud. Everything you say must come from your heart and be filled with energetic intention and power. With that energy, here are some words that can help you open the records:
“I ask divine force to guide me through my journey. Please put your protective shield that is woven of love and light around me. Help me see and follow the light.
My Guardians, Teachers, Masters and Loved Ones, please allow me to open my Akashic Records and find the answers I seek. I trust you. I respect you. I admire you. I allow you to guide me through my mission.
Protect me from any form of my own selfishness and self-centeredness. Please, help me to see through the eyes of the divine force so that I may know what is the highest good for all concerned.
Enable me to understand, experience and share the compassion and wisdom my Masters have for me.
The records are open.
The records are open.
The records are open.”
It would be best to set this intention once, and then you can say it silently two more times.
Akashic Records Meditation Step-By-Step
- Find a place that represents relaxation and peace for you. Ensure you will not be disturbed and settle in a comfortable position. If you can’t sit while meditating, you can always lay down. Lay your palms facing up on your lap or by your side.
- Prepare your questions.
- Set the intention to open the records 3 times.
- Close your eyes and breathe. You can use any breathing technique you like. Breathe deeply and slowly.
- Pay attention to your body. After 5-6 min you should be completely relaxed.
- Stay open-minded. Allow your energetic body to reach into the higher realms of imagination and divinity.
- Imagine entering an elevator that travels high, through the clouds, leaves our planet, goes through the universe.
- Finally, the elevator stops in front of an old, wooden door.
- The door opens, and you meet your Masters.
- Ask them to let you enter the room behind that door.
- Did you get permission? If yes, you can see that behind that door is the ancient library. You can feel the smell of the old books and documents.
- You can touch it, but you do not understand the language in which they are written.
- Ask your Masters to find your records and translate them into a language you can understand.
- Say your question(s) out loud three times. And then, be open and receptive.
- Wait until you get receive feedback. That feedback can be a sudden thought or image that appears in your mind.
- If it does not make sense to you now, honor it and be open to it becoming clear soon in the future.
- Thank your Masters for their help.
- Ask them to escort you back to the elevator.
- Go inside and allow it to take you back to where you are.
- Don’t forget to say 3 times: “My records are closed now.”
- Open your eyes and write down the messages you received.
- If you don’t understand the answer, let your heart sort everything out on its own. Sometimes understanding the answers come later.
I hope you found this helpful and find clarity and guidance as you explore this field of information.
Leave a Comment