How to Raise Your Vibration
Every object in the universe radiates unique energy at a specific frequency, thus causing it to vibrate. This includes our minds and bodies. Each thought and emotion we have also possess a distinct frequency. To determine the frequency at which you vibrate, it is important to be mindful of your feelings, thoughts, and physical sensations.
The “Map of Consciousness” is a concept introduced by American spiritual teacher and author Dr. David R. Hawkins in his book “Power vs. Force.” The map is a hierarchical scale that ranges from low levels of consciousness, such as fear and guilt, to high levels of consciousness, such as love and enlightenment.
According to Dr. Hawkins, the map of consciousness is based on the principle that each level of consciousness has a specific vibrational frequency, and that human beings have the ability to raise their consciousness from lower levels to higher levels through spiritual practices and personal growth.
The map of consciousness includes the following levels:
Signs You Are Ready for a Change
- Examine the Map of Consciousness closely and determine your vibration level.
- Be truthful with yourself and observe the feelings you experience most often. This will indicate your position on the scale. The map is divided into colored segments based on emotions and includes a frequency scale, a God-view, a Life-view, and what motivates you. Every emotion has a specific frequency.
- If you find yourself in the lower half of the map, don’t be discouraged. It simply means you are ready for a shift up, which can improve your well-being and raise your vibration level.
How to Recognize Lower Based Emotions
Awareness of your emotions leads to a better understanding of your vibration level. By examining your feelings closely, you can also comprehend the impact they have on your behavior and choices. Experiencing negative emotions regularly can negatively impact all aspects of your life.
Lower based emotions are:
Create a High Vibe Plan
Ready to be high vibe? Let’s create a plan to help you rise up on the Map of Consciousness.
Here are some High Vibe techniques to choose and add in your routine:
Meditation is a mental practice that involves focusing one’s mind and attaining a mentally clear and emotionally calm state. It is often used as a tool to relieve stress, improve mental clarity and focus, and increase self-awareness. Meditation can take many forms and can be performed in a variety of ways, including focusing on the breath, a mantra, or an object, or by engaging in guided imagery. The goal of meditation is to reach a state of relaxation and mindfulness, allowing for a clearer and more peaceful state of mind.
Because essential oils can directly affect your limbic brain, they are a powerful way to elevate your frequency and anchor those higher frequencies in. Rose essential oil for example is thought to be the highest frequency essential oil at 320 MHz. You can use specific oils depending on the emotion and energy you are working with to help clear it as well as use the oils to elevate your overall vibration.
Whatever energy healing technique you use can help you to raise your vibration. Energy healing works on emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental levels. Use energy healing to remove what blocks your energy. You will experience greater synchronicity with the Universe and life flow.
There are a variety of breathing techniques. Each of these techniques allows the body and mind to relax. By using any of the popular breathing techniques, you help your body to scan itself and get rid of old and stagnant energy. You need to take a few minutes to practice breathing and feel all the benefits during the day.
By continuing to return to the observer mind rather than being immersed in your thoughts and emotions, you are better able to discern distortions from reality. From that place of awareness you will be able to make better decisions and more easily hold the high frequencies your body benefits most from.
Creating a High Vibe Daily Routine
Try to create a daily routine to raise your vibration. Here’s some examples of what you can include in your daily routine:
- Meditate fifteen minutes each day.
- Select an essential oil or blend of oils to take you through your day.
- Spend some time in nature.
- Be aware of your bad habits and be open to shifting them.
- Find the breathing technique you like best and use it every day for a few minutes.
- Keep a diary and use it to release stored emotions and thoughts.
- Draw and use coloring books for adults.
- Be open to recognizing limiting beliefs and replace them with ones that will benefit you the most.
- Write down your feelings and follow the map of consciousness.
If all else fails, look at the map of consciousness, gauge what level you are at right now and ask yourself, “what is one thing I can do today to lift myself up to the next level?” Then do it.